Tuesday 21 June 2011

Networking is KEY


Hey you GUYS!!!
I've finally started using my facebook page. I set it up just before Christmas and just never really did much with it. I linked formspring (mistake lol) and then left it to its own devices, I've just figured out how to publish my blogposts automatically to the profile (this will be the test so fingers crossed) so I'd tell those of you that are interested where you can find me and friend me on the facebook forum!!!
click HERE for my profile!
I want to keep my YouTube stuff away from my personal stuff so I have a whole seperate page and wont be revealing my personal one for various reasons but I will try and keep on top of this so you have another way of contacting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...