Friday 24 June 2011

I just can't DYE!


For those of you that follow my Baby Blog you will have already seen this picture and have an idea of what this post will be about. Since I fell pregnant my hair has behaved more than a little strangely. It all fell out and broke off when I bleached it (yes I was damaging my hair but it is usually very resilliant) It is getting greasy so much faster and my virgin hair at my roots dont appear to be retaining any colour when I use a home hair dye.
This has left me with this unattractive regrowth that I really not loving. You can't really tell unless you're in the right light and you're really looking at my roots but I know it's there and I need to do something. I'm not sure there's much point in colouring again because I don't think much will happen so my plan is this..
You know I have been a firm fan of ColourB4 in the past and I thought that this was as good a time as any to give it another whirl. I'm hoping it will lighten up enough to then dye a closer colour to my roots so my regrowth wont be as noticeable and my hair colour will require less maintenance for the remainder of my pregnancy and while I'm busy with the new baby.
I am popping out now to pick up a bottle so wish me luck and I will of course report my results.
If you've had any similar experiences with your hair I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to recomend you for color but if it gets greasy very quick try using men shampoo. it's a known fact that men have greasier hair so it might help you, i know it helped me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...