Sunday 15 May 2011

Slow Comfortable Sunday


*what I'm wearing*
Top - H&M
Jeans - Next Maternity
Cardigan - Next (last season)
Necklace - H&M
Stacker rings - Pandora
Watch - DKNY
Gold Bracelet - Vintage
Shoes - Havaianas





Love love LOVE this cardigan! It met mixed feelings at Sunday lunch with my Mum telling me it was a 70s reject and my Dad telling me he made a rug similar to it at school (hmm) but I just can't get enough!
It is so comfortable, the colour is me and it would be a fab cover up to a slinky dress on a cold night out. Can't wait to try it our with different outfits. 
I have a night out this week and am yet to find something to wear.. with my growing bulge it's a tough in-between stage in my pregnancy for clothes but I'm trying to have fun with it.


3 comments:

  1. Awh you Look like a Yummy Mummy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the jewellery, i think it makes the look :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurve the top, 70's reject or not! Lol. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...