Saturday 28 May 2011

New Skincare

I've been watching MANY YouTube videos on skincare today.. I spend so much on makeup and have such a large collection but I don't really have a skincare routine.. that changes now.
Here are some of the videos I watched in case you're interested..

 
I realise I need to watch my diet.. now I don't feel nauseous anymore (pregnancy) I can choose what I eat a little better. I also need to drink more water (although I have stepped that up massively in recent months) and I would literally DIE for a Clarisonic but I may settle for a facial bush if the Cleanse and Polish doesn't do the job well enough for me.
I looked at everything I have and everything I need and figured the below stuff will constitute my regime
(I will update when I have the missing pieces and let you know how it goes)


I would love your skincare suggestions, what are your Holy Grail products?


4 comments:

  1. I bought a treSonics brush (which is the same as the Clarisonic) for about £37 from QVC. It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly change my skincare looking for the amazing product that will change my life. My last lot made me break out so I gave it all away. I now have the Liz Earl on order and it should be with me any day, sooo excited cant wait to see if it lives up to the hype. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its really boring but one of my holy grails of skin care is a good old pot of Aqueous cream. It costs like £2 for a huge pot and it last so long. I use it for everything, I take my make up off with it, I wash my face with it, I use it if my skin is feeling abit tight. I also use it as an all over moisturiser when I use fake tan as it helps to keep my skin hydrated and prolongs the tan. My skins can tell as soon as I've run out or if I dont use it for a while. Its my budget beauty trick! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am pining for a clarisonic at the moment as well but i still can't justify getting one... i wonder how much longer i will hold on :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...