Tuesday 24 May 2011

Favourite Drugstore Lipsticks

I have just filmed a video on my favourite drugstore lipsticks and thought I'd share the swatches on my blog.
I must say, Rimmel came out very well. I've always loved the smell of their lipsticks, they're not always the same but they always smell good! The only rival they may have once had was the Maybelline Watershine lipsticks that smelled of Watermelon... yum! Do they still make watershines? hmm!?
Anywho.. here are my top 7 ... odd number i know....



2 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with lipsticks at the moment but trying to be good with my money :(

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never use to wear Lipsticks, but getting into them more now :D Will have to check some of these out :D X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...