Tuesday 12 April 2011

New York, New York?


Heyy!!
For those of you that have been reading my frustrated wedding planning blogs you may be interested to know the wedding is now on hold. Sad as that is it does free up some extra cash for an awesome last minute holiday. We are thinking the end of next month we might go to New York. If we go it will be 28th May - 2nd June. Anyone in the vacinity interested in meeting up, let me know.
Anywho.. this post is really just an outburst of excitement because I've been dying to go back forever and have never been when it's warm.. both trips previously I've frozen my ass off so I can't WAIT to see central park all green and flourishing and be able to walk around in pleasant weather. I seriously invested in a balaclava last year.. So here' s a little NYC mood board... we're thinking of staying at the Ravel .. if you have been or heard a review let me know! 






2 comments:

  1. I don't know if my comment reached you, if not, then here it is again. And if it did, sorry for duplicates!

    I am also in New York at that time, 31st of May to 8th of June. I am sooo excited! If you have a meet up, please let us (the readers of you blog) know. That would be fantastic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE New York! its an amazing (and beautiful) city! been there once and i would like to go back.. NOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...