Monday 21 February 2011

MAC - Quite Cute

So... I was so looking forward to The Mac WW collection but having seen some of the stuff now I'm not so much all about it. I was looking up other upcoming spring collections and how have I only just seen THIS?
I have never been so excited about a MAC collection! It's all pastels and beautiful-ness.
First up I'm going to need ALL of the polishes, they are so me, I love them! Purple is my favourite colour so the lilac lipstick and gloss will be an absolute must even if they turn out totally unwearable I am going to NEED them in my life! I really like what they've done with the mineralise blush's in this collection, very cute (duh) and the shades are so unusual, again... I'll be having the lilac. The peach lipglass is calling out to me too and the pale pink lipstick. I pretty much want everything from this one so I'm okay with WW not living up to the hype when I have this to look forward to. 
What have you guys got your eye on?
It's just all so pretty.

XOXO


10 comments:

  1. These look lovely, will definitely be getting something if I have the money!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm saving my ww cash for this now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collection looks really cute but pastel colors don't really work with my skin tone so I probably won't be getting anything from this collection. I'll check out the lip glosses and maybe the blushes though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a girly collection!
    love the lip colours,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is pretty. I think I'm going to wait to see swatches before I decide but right now I think I want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this collection!! Everything looks so prettyyy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh i really like the look of this, very girly and nice for summer when it finally gets here xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those lippies and glosses - they look sooo cute. More than 'quite cute' :)
    Great post!

    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I think this collection is right up my street. All these colours are starting to come out in clothing as well. I love all the ice-cream colours. Cant wait.

    http://ifitwasatag.blogspot.com/

    Helen

    :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...