Monday 7 February 2011

Birthday Party OOTD

My parents threw me a little party (at my request lol) for my birthday on Saturday.. here's a quick ootd and some other pics from the evening! 

My dress is from Next (sale)
Shoes - Jimmy Choo "Glenys" (my prized posession)
Earrings - Forever 21 (from my birmingham haul)

They served Oysters... they were supposed to be a "treat" eugh! I love shellfish and all things seafood but oysters are just horrible. They taste like the sea... literally like taking a gulp of salty sea water.. why????

Now this cocktail was much more palatable!

*Florida Fizz*
Champagne
Pink Grapefruit
Cointreau
Sugar

Yum!



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. ahaha omggg i so get you! i dont know what the big deal about oysters is if they taste AND look like rubbish :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...