Wednesday 5 January 2011

Hi There!



Hey Hey New Followers! Where did you come from?

I seem to have had an influx of followers since new year and I'm really interested how you found me!
Do you watch my youtube channel and have finally succumbed to my constant plugging of my blog? Has someone very kindly given me a thumbs up and shoved you in my direction? Or have you just randomly discovered me?

Some people hate youtube because you're really putting yourself out there, people can see you and you have to know what you're going to say, it's not like blogging where you can sit and compose for hours.. you're there, alone, on tape! But I feel the opposite...it's so easy! You pick up a camera, hit record and ramble for a bit throughout whatever it is you're doing. I rarely edit and I just upload while I'm doing other things. I can put a video up that's 2 mins long and about nothing and 750 people will have watched it in 24 hours..
Blogging is different!
I put so much more in to my blogs. You can't just blog about nothing, you have to have a topic in mind and quite often a picture or two, and 750 people definitely don't read what I've taken so long to put together.
That's why I love to see more people join my gang of followers, it feels like I'm not just doing it for nothing. I'm a lot more open in my blog, although I vowed never to censor myself on YT and for the most part I'll talk about anything there are subjects that I hold back on. My pregnancy blog is pretty much post after post of "it's so unfair" lol.. It's a good outlet but it gives you an insight in to what goes on behind the smiley videos.

This was a much longer post than I intended it to be but hey ho... that's me rambling for ya!
I think I'll start a poll... "how did you find me" I'm so curious! But in the meantime leave me a comment and let me know.

xoxo

miss bb

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog through someone else's blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I randomly stumbled upon your blog from others... I have it in my head that you are from the north (maybe Sheffield), this appeals to me, i live in shef. Am new to blogging though so will be picking up tips from you :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on youtube a while ago, then randomly came across your blog without knowing you had one, after a while I put two and two together and realised you were the same person haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching the new MAC Cham-pale collection last night to see what was worth buying and up popped your blog. Was on in for hours last night trying to catch up on what I missed ..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Through my friend Ali's blog, glad I did though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've watched your videos for ages now! I have read your blog all along but it's only just now that I've got my own blog and finally worked out how to follow people, that I hit the follow button :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...