Tuesday 18 January 2011

Fire Eyes

Here are some preview pictures from my latest video. I used my cheap 88 colour palette from ebay for my eyes and the mascara is collection 2000 extreme.
On my face I have maybelline dream satin foundation in sand, maybelline 24hr concealer in 02, mememe blush in coral, mac blush in bite of an apple and urban decays new cream highlight in wicked.
I'm wearing mac's vegas volt on my lips.. 



a little different but it's nice to be creative and get wild once in a while. 
I'll go back to more wearable looks and stick with the 88 palette for a couple more tutorials, any requests? let me know! otherwise, thanks for reading/watching.

I'll add the video as and when it's live
***********
edit
***********
and here it is...


xoxo

miss bb

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...