Wednesday 15 December 2010

Xmas Winners Delayed!

Hey Guys!

Many apologies for the big let down on the xmas winners announcements!! I thought I'd give you an insight into the problem I'm faced with...
Filmingband uploading is fine.. I do that from my phone.. But in order to announce the winners I need access to the comments on my videos.. This requires a computer! This is what my laptop is looking like right now...




Theres something wrong with the screen, the only angle I can see anything at is...





Which is just painful! I just can't do 8 more like this! Good news is I have a new laptop on order (for xmas) so the delay will hopefully be short!
Sorry again and hopefully you will be understanding :)

xoxo

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...