Monday 20 December 2010

Requests?

I know I've been a bad youtuber recently and I've resolved to improve in the new year! I've invested in a lovely notebook (below) a new camera and am getting a beautiful laptop for christmas so I have no excuse (other than working fulltime) not to get on with all your requests!!!
So in the interest of getting organised in advance, leave me your requests now and I'll make every effort to start on them in January!


If you've asked before and I still haven't done it.. Request again! I have probably forgotten!! :p

Merry Christmas

xoxo

Miss BB

2 comments:

  1. Wardrobe Tour....
    Whats In my Car....
    Jewellry Collection....
    Intresting Facts We didnt know about you :)
    thats all I can think of :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm
    I am thinking for sure, I would love to see more tips and tricks. What works best for you? For sure a review of the ELF brushes and maybe a favs video, but favs like fav jeans, shops, shoes, current hair products just random vids, as well as makeup makeup makeup vids. You know I just <3 ur channels and so I couldnt leave out ELLA !!! I can't get enough of her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...