Friday 31 December 2010

MAC Cham -Pale




Something terrible happened today. 
MAC unexpectedly launched their new collection in stores and I spent money I shouldn't have on frivolous items...oohps. In my defence this collection is my favourite so far! I loved V/V but the colours weren't so wearable.. this is much more my style and each piece adds to whatever you already have in your makeup bag. You don't necassarilly need everything from cham-pale and you probably  wouldn't do a full face of shimmer and sheen (well... not every day) but you can mix and match with other stuff and give your existing looks a chic new edge! So as usually I took a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure and to look a little crazy..


Lipstick swatches Top-Bottom: Quiet Please, Tanarama, Flustered, Gel

And here are the things I picked up..

Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Rose Ole




Lipstick in Gel (permanent)




Paintpot in Chilled On Ice
This was difficult to swatch so I got a kind of blurry fingertip picture and an on-cheek shot.




Nail Laquer in Soiree




I'm totally in love with Cham-Pale .. I want it all but what I have has satisfied me.
I've heard really mixed opinions prior to its launch so I'm really interested to know what you guys think.
What are you planning to buy or have you already picked up?
This collection is not for everyone but as a neutral/metallics lover I can't think of a better collection to ring in the New Year.

xoxo

miss bb


1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEK I didn't know that it had been launched yet and i don't live near one!! :( Hope it'll be online! I really want the quad and the pinky lippy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...