Sunday 21 November 2010

Kardashian Style Envy

If ever I wanted a sister it is when watching The Kardashians!!!
These girls have it ALL...
They have beautiful long glossy locks..

Khloe really suits this side fringe, I think it slims her face and gives her a more feminine, bouncy look.
Kim has experimented with bangs and I like it! They really frame her eyes, sexy!
Kourtney changes her style up less than the others but she has found her winning formula.. why mess with that?
They have perfectly bronzed, glowing makeup...

This is a GORGEOUS picture of khloe,
really sultry, smokey yet golden..
Kim has her look down.. it's ALL about the lashes and usually a smokey eye but I found this really natural yet dramatic look, beautiful.
Kourtney, the most tanned, lined eyes, pale lips, she's got it, once again, why change it?

These girls know whats suits them and they stick to it..

Khloe loves her ayesemetric dresses,
They balance out her proportions and are a really flattering shape on her..
Girl loves her gladiator heels too!


Kim is no stranger to the boyfriend blazer.
It's her go to cover up whether on the red carpet or jetting off in style..


Kourtney loves her mini dresses and her florals.
I don't know if it's a nod to her time in Miami but she certainly has the legs to pull it off... even post baby!


Love them or hate them they are HUGE..
And how could you hate them?..
To quote a Dallas Diva's and Daughters
"Don't hate me 'cause you aint me"

They're fabulous!

xoxo

miss bb


3 comments:

  1. I never really understood what the hype around the Kardashians was all about, but after watching about 3 hours worth of their show I UNDERSTAND.
    I'm completely obsessed & love all three of them.
    God, I wish I had sisters, haha.
    Oh & having every material product I could ever dream of would be nice, too.

    www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kim's eye's, her lashes always look amazingly long <3

    Please check out my Kim K outfit copy on my blog page:

    http://missbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with these girls. Gotta say i def think Khloe is my fav. love her style and her whole look and everything about her. She is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...