Wednesday 17 November 2010

First Day

I'm sitting on the train to work so thought I'd be productive and blog! Yesterday was my first day, I was in a different store and I was so nervous but think I'll feel better when I'm somewhere permanent and get to know people. I got to play with some new products I hadn't tried before.. It's just a day long shopping trip for me :p ... The face products are gorgeous... You will no doubt see them in a video soon. I will be making purchases this week as debenhams have their 10% on AND bonus points! You know how I feel about the beauty card!!
The naked palette came back in stock which I was excited about 'cause I really wanted that for Caz for christmas. I bought her the bos lll thinking that would go first being ltd edition and so cute but the naked flew off the shelves! I was lucky to get mine.
All round I'm still nervous and hate being the "new guy" but I'm looking forward to the rest of the week and settling in. PLUS the store and the centre is all decked out for christmas so that's guaranteed to cheer me up!

As I write this I am already listening to festive songs..
...simply having a wonderful christmastime.....

I'm nearly there so will leave you with a NOTD post...

xoxo

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...