Tuesday 26 October 2010

Obsession Of The Day 26/10/10

NAIL POLISH RACKS

You can't pass one US makeup storage video without one and I want one!  sorry not want... NEED!
I've scoured the internet and found maybe one or two on ebay going for around £30/£40 which I think is pretty excessive for what is essentially a plastic shelving rack... but needs must.. and I MUST have a nail polish rack! I REALLY want two if I'm honest.. one for polishes and the other for miscellaneous cosmetics such as individual eyeshadows/blushes.. but that's just being greedy right?
Does anyone know a permanent stockist in the UK or somewhere cheaper than ebay?
I think it will have to be my next extravagance as every day I sit at my vanity and see my nail polishes teetering on my mirror I die a little inside.. I'm not being dramatic it's really THAT important!I shall have one... and soon but here are the kinds of things I'm left looking at online in the meantime.


*sob*

xoxo
miss bb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...