Saturday 18 September 2010

Swap Swatches... part one

Some swatched from my swap with Misssladylose...

First Up
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Glosses,
they each smell like the are named... absolutely beautiful and as you can see from the pics they are gorgeous colours! The mochaboom makes me wanna starbucks sooo bad and is definitely th one I'll wear most...


Next up..

Wet and Wild Lipsticks...

So creamy and thick and very pigmented.. the top lip is the 525D and the lower is the brighter 511B (definitely my fave) I would actually consider wearing it like this... looks kinda cool lol x

Lastly

Wet and Wild Megaslick Lipgloss

The colours in order
Sinless
Sunglaze
Cherish

they smell/taste like caramel!

here are the tubes...followed by swatches of each :)

2 comments:

  1. yep i want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! those victoria secrets lipglosses look so yummy!!

    XOXO
    www.stylefashionetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...