Sunday 19 September 2010

Oh my GOSH!!!

I was lucky enough to receive some fabulous GOSH products in the post today from the generous people at Superdug... here's a little looksie and what I got...


        

       










once I've had change to really play around with the stuff I'll get a review out but as of right now I'm just an excited little bunny with new toys... the last couple of days have been a complete beauty overload... I think that's me for a week or two... I don't think I really NEED anything else now... want is a different matter of course ;) but I think after this huge bundle of products I've acquired in the last 24 hours perhaps I'll focus on skincare for a while... base/primer etc counts as skincare right??... what about eyeshadow? lipgloss?....


xoxo
miss bb

1 comment:

  1. I love gosh!

    http://fashionandbeautyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...