Sunday 26 September 2010

Drugstore Mascaras Review

This is soooo long overdue I'm sorry guys..

I have some photo's of the brushes for the blog, I'm uploading the review video right now..
I will add pictures of each mascara on my lashes later on.. maybe in a secondary blog post!
for the full review.. check my video
http://missbudgetbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/09/drugstore-mascaras-review.html


HARD CANDY : GINORMOUS LASH

BENEFIT : BAD GAL LASH

NYC : SHOWTIME

NYC : CITY CURLS

RIMMEL : 3 WAYS

LA SPLASH : WATERPROOF

BOURJOIS : 1001 CILS

RIMMEL : LASH ACCELERATE

GOSH : 2 STEP LENGTHENING

2TRUE : COLOUR


So... How does the applicator affect the mascara?
I think the fatter the brush the fatter the lashes...
The more definined the brush, the more defined the lashes
Some brushes just don't work out..
They will give you a coat of mascara but nothing else..
The bourjois one is a prime example..
That brush just does nothing for me whatsoever!
The LA splash one has nothing going on.. it's a basic brush but the product inside doesn't make up for it!
The NYC showtime is pretty much the same brush but the mascara is so thick it just somehow works...
I'm favouring the Gosh 2 step right now (only use step 2)
but all last month I loved the rimmel lash accelerate!!!

What are you guys wearing right now?
And what's your all time favourite mascara???

xoxo

miss bb




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...