Monday 13 September 2010

Dream Closet

When I saw Juicystar07 review this I knew I had to have it!!!
She said it reminded her of clueless and that she'd tried to create her own virtual wardrobe like chers when she was a kid... ME TOO!!!
Even recently I tried to take photos of all my clothes and create a virtual wardrobe.
This app is FABULOUS!!!
It is so easy to use, you take a photo, choose whether it's a top, bottom, shoes or accessories and then add it to your wardrobe.. you can then create "outfits"
You can save the outfits.. send them to your friends or just keep them on file for when you're next stuck for what to wear.
It's so cool that you can accessorise too..
If you put together a really cute outfit you will know how to recreate it next time!
And to top it off this app is only £1.19
If you haven't already get it downloaded ... it rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...